sexta-feira, 10 de Abril de 2009

Forever thine, Forever mine, Forever ours...

This is a love letter...

Never misjudge the most faithfull heart of your beloved! Some people say they can only live wholly with their loves or nothing at all. I'm starting to understand their words, but I can't do it!

Everytime I see your face my heart smiles, and everytime it feels so good, it hurts sometimes. That's why when I think of all my love to you, I just wanna cry! There is no darkness I can't overcome when I'm next to you. You set me free. I was created to hold your hands, to feel you touching my face, to breath, to live and to love you!

If someone asked the colour of your eyes, I wouldn't say they were simply brown. At night , they seem like chocolate bars, like the ones everyone dreads for. When the sunshine caresses your pale soft skin, they become more like honey, shining here and there. When you're angry, they become smaller and smaller. When you're interested, they grow larger, and that's when my heart eclipses!

Then there is your smile. I counted 6 smiles in a couple of days. How much could I count if I spent my whole life with you?

But then again I'm nothing but a gap between the platform and the train. No one sees me, no one is interested. Leave me there ,please, until someone notice...you notice! worse than that, is the huge gap between my mind and my heart. I can't do what my mind says and I don't Know what is correct do! I follow what my heart whispers. However, I can't make out what it says...

You make the confusion go away from this messed up world. I'm grateful just for seeing you smile! I'm grateful for staring at your face, your eyes...the door to our souls!

I'll never leave, but I'll try to forget!

Like Beethoven once said:

Forever thine,
Forever mine,
Forever ours...

Your beloved

Claudio

11 comentários:

T-Rex disse...

está mesmo lindo. fiquei com a lágrima no canto do olho babe.

vais ver que tudo vai ficar bem e que as coisas um dia vão mudar e tu vais ser muito, muito feliz. estou aqui para TUDO :)

Anna disse...

That was beautiful... actually I don't know you and I was looking for the Bethoven letter and I googled you. I just wanna to say that you're not the only one and your letter could be mine.
I don't know this end... but I can tell you that mind nothing have to do with this..... this is not about thinking or knowing, it's about feeling! This gap is just your gut feeling.
I hope now, in december, things changed for you... that's what I wish for who ever felt that once...

one hundred voices disse...

I'm pretty sure I love you now after reading that, you're an artist

Anónimo disse...

Wow.. My heart stopped.. This is just so beautiful that it hurts..
I wonder how many people can love like this, can see details like that. Majority of the people I see on the sunny island where I live, seem to forget how to love n kept on complaining about the 'bad' side of the other person. Or maybe in this fast pace n developed country, everybody is going to satisfy their materialistic needs n forget that the simplest way of happiness can be obtained just beside them.

N I've once heard before, "when your personal life goes up in smokes, it's time for promotion". Haha.. Maybe that's the reason.

Well anyway, good luck in Yr career n love life..

Cheers,
Candy Alyssa

Anónimo disse...

You're so awesome! I do not think I have read through anything like that before. So good to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the
web, someone with a bit of originality!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... the full report

Anónimo disse...

I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers except
this piece of writing is actually a nice piece
of writing, keep it up.

Also visit my weblog - phen375 gnc

Anónimo disse...

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your blog posts.

Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or even I achievement you get admission
to constantly quickly.

Have a look at my web page - Phen375 free shipping

Anónimo disse...

You actually make it appear really easy with your
presentation however I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I might never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me.
I'm taking a look forward on your next put up, I'll attempt to get the
hold of it!

my web blog citation

Anónimo disse...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here!

Good luck for the next!

Look into my site ... found it for you

Anónimo disse...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet
viewers, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new webpage.


Feel free to visit my weblog: I found it

Anónimo disse...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the
web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed
while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my web page ... for more

Enviar um comentário